Wednesday, June 8, 2011

1 State Away!



6 months ago Josh and Lacey Nagao informed me that would be moving to Ohio! I can't begin to describe how excited this made me!

It has been over a year since Will and I packed our life up and drove across the country to Pittsburgh. Leaving UT and the life we had made there was one of the hardest things I have ever done. We literally "closed a chapter!"

Each day I fall a little more in love with PA. I am so grateful for my amazing job, Will's happiness in his career, living so close to the Merrell's and most importantly starting a new chapter.

Josh and Lacey are only hours away from us. It is going to be amazing having a Kappa Delta sister so close. Shopping trips and lunch dates are not the same without a KD sister.

Cheers to new adventures and East Coast living!


xoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment: